...and there was a dress...and a hurricane :/
I think we all have that one piece of clothing we wanted to get into when losing weight. FOR ME, its a prom dress! Through high school I was 170-200 lbs. At 16 I set around 180 lbs. My Mom said she would buy me any dress I wanted for prom, but the one catch was that it had to be one size smaller than I currently was. So my mom bought me this $500, gold, JLo inspired dress in a 14! Sadly, that was not enough motivation to help me lose weight. IT NEVER FIT, FROM DAY 1. I ended up wearing this black n white dress OF MY MOMS (wah wah!) N hated the whole experience. Throughout the years I Carried it with me with every move, kept it n the back of my closet, for 9 yrs. About two yrs ago (when I was 295) my thigh wouldn't even fit n it n I almost got rid of it because it depressed me. It was a physical symbol of my failure. I put it on today.... AND IT FIT!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can accurately describe in words how amazing that felt, how rewarding, how proud! My hea...

That is an awesome change, congratulations!! Check out those cheekbones girl, wow!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a difference! You look fabulous:) Btw, I love the bangs.
ReplyDeletelookin' good!
ReplyDeleteOMG such a difference...you look great
ReplyDeleteThose are great comparison shots. They are so different. You are beautiful either way, but you look so thin now!
ReplyDeleteSo thin what? OMG! Thin? Wow-sa!
ReplyDeletelol I still have in mind that comment you made in my mind - 'my face was trying to eat my eyes.' Well, no more girl. Those eyes are front and centre and on show and you look amazing. Look at your cute little (skinny) face! Well done.
ReplyDeleteWOW, what a difference! keep it up!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDelete