I think we all have that one piece of clothing we wanted to get into when losing weight. FOR ME, its a prom dress! Through high school I was 170-200 lbs. At 16 I set around 180 lbs. My Mom said she would buy me any dress I wanted for prom, but the one catch was that it had to be one size smaller than I currently was. So my mom bought me this $500, gold, JLo inspired dress in a 14! Sadly, that was not enough motivation to help me lose weight. IT NEVER FIT, FROM DAY 1. I ended up wearing this black n white dress OF MY MOMS (wah wah!) N hated the whole experience. Throughout the years I Carried it with me with every move, kept it n the back of my closet, for 9 yrs. About two yrs ago (when I was 295) my thigh wouldn't even fit n it n I almost got rid of it because it depressed me. It was a physical symbol of my failure. I put it on today.... AND IT FIT!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can accurately describe in words how amazing that felt, how rewarding, how proud! My hea...
at least you tried!
ReplyDeleteand i don't think your face looks fat in that pic that your 5 yr old took. you look amazing in those jeans.
Thanks nicole! I do actually like that picture, haha! I wish I could get the damn vlog done. Soooo annoying!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you filiming your vlog with? Little point and shoot, or webcam? I use my photo camera, so I make mine around 2 minutes. It takes about 15 minutes for me to upload. That sucks you can't get it to load!
ReplyDeleteI'm using my digital camera. And the shortest one I did was 1:25 and wouldn't upload after 20 mins. Should I try shorter than a minute?
ReplyDelete