I think we all have that one piece of clothing we wanted to get into when losing weight. FOR ME, its a prom dress! Through high school I was 170-200 lbs. At 16 I set around 180 lbs. My Mom said she would buy me any dress I wanted for prom, but the one catch was that it had to be one size smaller than I currently was. So my mom bought me this $500, gold, JLo inspired dress in a 14! Sadly, that was not enough motivation to help me lose weight. IT NEVER FIT, FROM DAY 1. I ended up wearing this black n white dress OF MY MOMS (wah wah!) N hated the whole experience. Throughout the years I Carried it with me with every move, kept it n the back of my closet, for 9 yrs. About two yrs ago (when I was 295) my thigh wouldn't even fit n it n I almost got rid of it because it depressed me. It was a physical symbol of my failure. I put it on today.... AND IT FIT!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can accurately describe in words how amazing that felt, how rewarding, how proud! My hea...
You are too cute Liz!! So glad you figured out how to make it work. How's the 4:30 exercise plan going? I admire that...can't get my butt out of bed in the morning to work out!
ReplyDeletethis is adorable and so are you. i love hearing another southern voice out there in blogland. i've got to find sometime to do my own vlog.
ReplyDeleteyou are a much better woman than i if you can stick to 4:30am!
4.30am?? OMG thats dedication for you!! You look just great - very sweet and yes the video was short enough and yes you have an accent (well, to me, but then apparently I have one too coming from Australia lol.) Well done.
ReplyDelete430am was the original plan a few wks ago but it was not successful! today I did it at 4pm and that was good b/c my mom was cool w/ watchin' the kiddos.
ReplyDeletethe am is not good for me, i attempted it so i'll probably do weekends and a day or two during the week if i can squeeze it in late afternoon early evening, as long as it doesn't cut into hw and dinner time.
YEah a vlog! Your voice is deeper then I thought it would be and I totally feel you on vlogs that are toooo long. It sucks! You dont have an accent at all! Now, I am going to watch #2
ReplyDeletedeep voice? haha! I don't think so but maybe u thought I talked like tinkerbell! haha!
ReplyDelete