I think we all have that one piece of clothing we wanted to get into when losing weight. FOR ME, its a prom dress! Through high school I was 170-200 lbs. At 16 I set around 180 lbs. My Mom said she would buy me any dress I wanted for prom, but the one catch was that it had to be one size smaller than I currently was. So my mom bought me this $500, gold, JLo inspired dress in a 14! Sadly, that was not enough motivation to help me lose weight. IT NEVER FIT, FROM DAY 1. I ended up wearing this black n white dress OF MY MOMS (wah wah!) N hated the whole experience. Throughout the years I Carried it with me with every move, kept it n the back of my closet, for 9 yrs. About two yrs ago (when I was 295) my thigh wouldn't even fit n it n I almost got rid of it because it depressed me. It was a physical symbol of my failure. I put it on today.... AND IT FIT!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can accurately describe in words how amazing that felt, how rewarding, how proud! My hea...
T for terrific tummy is what it's telling you.. something that will come!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots :) (and the small of the back one is cute..I could totally see a tattoo going there.)
Awww, thank you! Just what I need somebody agreeing I need another tattoo. My mommy would be so mad at you! haha! I have 3 now and the 4th one is planned. I have concrete plans for #5. I think there's nothing wrong w/ it as long as they can be hidden and you can look professional.
ReplyDelete