I think we all have that one piece of clothing we wanted to get into when losing weight. FOR ME, its a prom dress! Through high school I was 170-200 lbs. At 16 I set around 180 lbs. My Mom said she would buy me any dress I wanted for prom, but the one catch was that it had to be one size smaller than I currently was. So my mom bought me this $500, gold, JLo inspired dress in a 14! Sadly, that was not enough motivation to help me lose weight. IT NEVER FIT, FROM DAY 1. I ended up wearing this black n white dress OF MY MOMS (wah wah!) N hated the whole experience. Throughout the years I Carried it with me with every move, kept it n the back of my closet, for 9 yrs. About two yrs ago (when I was 295) my thigh wouldn't even fit n it n I almost got rid of it because it depressed me. It was a physical symbol of my failure. I put it on today.... AND IT FIT!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can accurately describe in words how amazing that felt, how rewarding, how proud! My hea...
Very very pretty pics - I really hope you get there one day!! And you will!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! The blue boots great. But doesn't this chick need more boobs? Stick a Victoria's Secret bra on her.
ReplyDeleteI agree, soooo fun to dream about Skinnyland! Can't wait to see you there.
It's like virtual barbie!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
OMG...that is too cool. What website did you use to do your Virtual Model???
ReplyDeleteOMG....that is too cute. What website did you do your virtual model on???
ReplyDeletei DON'T remember where I got that, I'm sorry. I googled it and looked online and could not find it. Sorry!
ReplyDelete