...and there was a dress...and a hurricane :/
I think we all have that one piece of clothing we wanted to get into when losing weight. FOR ME, its a prom dress! Through high school I was 170-200 lbs. At 16 I set around 180 lbs. My Mom said she would buy me any dress I wanted for prom, but the one catch was that it had to be one size smaller than I currently was. So my mom bought me this $500, gold, JLo inspired dress in a 14! Sadly, that was not enough motivation to help me lose weight. IT NEVER FIT, FROM DAY 1. I ended up wearing this black n white dress OF MY MOMS (wah wah!) N hated the whole experience. Throughout the years I Carried it with me with every move, kept it n the back of my closet, for 9 yrs. About two yrs ago (when I was 295) my thigh wouldn't even fit n it n I almost got rid of it because it depressed me. It was a physical symbol of my failure. I put it on today.... AND IT FIT!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can accurately describe in words how amazing that felt, how rewarding, how proud! My hea...

Holy crap that side view is amazing! You are sooo much smaller! Congrats!
ReplyDeletelooking AMAZING! you should be so proud of yourself....everytime you get down just pull these up and smile!!
ReplyDeleteThank you guys. It's strange for me to think of myself as smaller or even "flatter" but the side view does look amazing, it's surprising. That lil pouch above my belly button is shrinking. Before long my stomach might actually curve IN from my belly button to my boobs. haha! Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW - look at those. See, it's all starting to happen for you.. even the top one, straight on (and these are the ones I think always show less) is giving us a good glimpse that your shape and size are changing. Well done!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! My SHAPE is a new thing for me. I'm going w/ the flow and hoping it turns out good. haha!
ReplyDeleteWOW you are looking so great!!! That side view really looks awesome. You look so skinny!!! I am so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteJen- skinny? huh? omg I think that's the first time someone has used that word to describe me and I'm just going to PRETEND you were confused! haha! YOU ARE SKINNY! ms. 170's!
ReplyDelete