Me and my body "Betty" figuring this stuff out together with optimism, The Secret, Faith, and a large dose of humor! Join us!
Down another pound!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I woke up this morning to be down to 237.6, finally down this another pound. Yay! I hung out at 238 for awhile. Hopefully a trend, a broken platue, headed downward. Yay!!!
I think we all have that one piece of clothing we wanted to get into when losing weight. FOR ME, its a prom dress! Through high school I was 170-200 lbs. At 16 I set around 180 lbs. My Mom said she would buy me any dress I wanted for prom, but the one catch was that it had to be one size smaller than I currently was. So my mom bought me this $500, gold, JLo inspired dress in a 14! Sadly, that was not enough motivation to help me lose weight. IT NEVER FIT, FROM DAY 1. I ended up wearing this black n white dress OF MY MOMS (wah wah!) N hated the whole experience. Throughout the years I Carried it with me with every move, kept it n the back of my closet, for 9 yrs. About two yrs ago (when I was 295) my thigh wouldn't even fit n it n I almost got rid of it because it depressed me. It was a physical symbol of my failure. I put it on today.... AND IT FIT!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can accurately describe in words how amazing that felt, how rewarding, how proud! My hea...
I got hit with a huge reminder today in Draz's Post .Let me touch on that in a sec. First, I want to share a few pics of where I'm at the last month and now! I'm aware that I am no model. And I don't wear bikini's around people much. Only if I'm sunning or swimming alone. But I thought....this didn't look half bad. Considering. My legendary side booty shots! This was JANUARY's legendary side butt shot.... Booti-licous! When I look at this pic...I like what I see. Greatly. Enough so, I'm afraid it has caused me to lose motivation to get to goal b/c...I'm sorry...but I think I'm fuckin hot. My boobs look great, arms not too bad, stomach flattISH, lower stomach still deflating, thighs rockin', and hour glass shape! I have sooooo much to be thankful for! And this picture sends it all home for me, I love my body now! Think I'm finally looking like an athlete...maybe even a runner. Just more to lose to perfect the imagine o...
Me now. So to keep in mind, I am loving the bangs! But right now my hair comes down to the middle of my back. It's a lot of hair, I love it, I think it's gorgeous....when I fix it. Which is about once every 2 mths. Most of the time I pull it back in a pony tail and don't take the hour to straighten my naturally curly hair. So I'm tossing around these ideas that are either short and would be quick to dry straight OR mid-length curly b/c that's much faster. part of me wants to still be able to put it in a pony tail holder for those days there is NOOOO time to deal w/ it. basically a longer version of Reese's hair! SO FIRST QUESTION: Long bob (comes to about the middle of the neck) OR medium length cut that comes right to the shoulders????? SECOND QUESTION: Which one is your favorite for me, keeping in mind I have a heart shaped face w/ the pointy chin? Oh and keeping in mind I want it fixed and lookin' fabulous in like 20 minutes.... Thanks for the ...
Don't you just LOVE mornings that start off this way!? They're one of my favorite- that and when my boys wake up happy. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I would say losing weight and my kids waking up happy are right at the same level of awesomeness to me!
ReplyDeleteOooh awesome news Liz. You earned that pound down every step of the way :-)
ReplyDelete