I think we all have that one piece of clothing we wanted to get into when losing weight. FOR ME, its a prom dress! Through high school I was 170-200 lbs. At 16 I set around 180 lbs. My Mom said she would buy me any dress I wanted for prom, but the one catch was that it had to be one size smaller than I currently was. So my mom bought me this $500, gold, JLo inspired dress in a 14! Sadly, that was not enough motivation to help me lose weight. IT NEVER FIT, FROM DAY 1. I ended up wearing this black n white dress OF MY MOMS (wah wah!) N hated the whole experience. Throughout the years I Carried it with me with every move, kept it n the back of my closet, for 9 yrs. About two yrs ago (when I was 295) my thigh wouldn't even fit n it n I almost got rid of it because it depressed me. It was a physical symbol of my failure. I put it on today.... AND IT FIT!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can accurately describe in words how amazing that felt, how rewarding, how proud! My hea...
Wahooo!!!! Congrats. That is awesome news and awesome work!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!
Yeah! Way to break that nasty stall, those suck. That is a bunch of weight gone forever! Good for you.
ReplyDeleteYayyyy! Isn't it just the BEST feeling when those stinky scales finally get moving again. Congrats, girl!!
ReplyDeleteYeah and I started keeping an excel spreadsheet like 4 wks back and it's just proof how much you naturally flucuate. I swear when I get to goal I will stop weighing myself b/c those +3 and -3 lbs could kill you. right now I am tracking it daily for a peace of mind and to see how my body patterns. (.) is NOW so I expect to lose a few more after AND 3rd fill is Friday, so a few more after that as well. I'm soooooo looking forward to the 240's and even more so the 230's!!!
ReplyDelete