Me and my body "Betty" figuring this stuff out together with optimism, The Secret, Faith, and a large dose of humor! Join us!
First Goal!!!!!!!! Smashed the hell out of it!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This morning I awoke to weighing 258.2 lbs! I am officially 20 lbs down!!!!! Hell yeah, boo yeah! I'm stoked. I can't wait to get to 25 lbs down! hehehehehehehhe! immabe freakin' fabtastic!
So I recently joined a Facebook page for Weight loss Surgery peeps and this has brought back this whole idea...or reminder that...Oh yeah, I hate weight loss surgery! Lol! So I had to drudge up my old before pictures, re-calculate the weight I've lost, inches lost and just all those wonderful memories come rushing back. Honestly, other than getting stuck on certain foods, occasionally eating too fast, my band horribly too tight in the humidity when I travel back to Arkansas...I tend to live my life like there is no band. It stops me from eating too much, that is my way of life now and I just don't think about it very often. But so in joining that Facebook page there were a handful of chics I vaguely know on Facebook as locals in my town (who I've never or only once met in real life) who were on that page. I never knew they had a WL surgery! That's so neat! So then tonight I was Fb chatting with one of them and she was telling me how she had gastric bypass in 2008 and ...
I got hit with a huge reminder today in Draz's Post .Let me touch on that in a sec. First, I want to share a few pics of where I'm at the last month and now! I'm aware that I am no model. And I don't wear bikini's around people much. Only if I'm sunning or swimming alone. But I thought....this didn't look half bad. Considering. My legendary side booty shots! This was JANUARY's legendary side butt shot.... Booti-licous! When I look at this pic...I like what I see. Greatly. Enough so, I'm afraid it has caused me to lose motivation to get to goal b/c...I'm sorry...but I think I'm fuckin hot. My boobs look great, arms not too bad, stomach flattISH, lower stomach still deflating, thighs rockin', and hour glass shape! I have sooooo much to be thankful for! And this picture sends it all home for me, I love my body now! Think I'm finally looking like an athlete...maybe even a runner. Just more to lose to perfect the imagine o...
I think we all have that one piece of clothing we wanted to get into when losing weight. FOR ME, its a prom dress! Through high school I was 170-200 lbs. At 16 I set around 180 lbs. My Mom said she would buy me any dress I wanted for prom, but the one catch was that it had to be one size smaller than I currently was. So my mom bought me this $500, gold, JLo inspired dress in a 14! Sadly, that was not enough motivation to help me lose weight. IT NEVER FIT, FROM DAY 1. I ended up wearing this black n white dress OF MY MOMS (wah wah!) N hated the whole experience. Throughout the years I Carried it with me with every move, kept it n the back of my closet, for 9 yrs. About two yrs ago (when I was 295) my thigh wouldn't even fit n it n I almost got rid of it because it depressed me. It was a physical symbol of my failure. I put it on today.... AND IT FIT!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can accurately describe in words how amazing that felt, how rewarding, how proud! My hea...
Congrats, Liz!!! We both had landmark weight losses today. :)
ReplyDeleteTwenty pounds was a big one for me! It just gets better from here Liz! Stay focused bc you are doing great!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! You look great and I love the diving shots, they were great.
ReplyDeleteI saw your measurements and your bust went down 6 inches. Oh so lucky. I wish mine would start slimming down.
I'm glad in a way my boobs are shrinking but sad as well b/c I like big boobs. If they'd stay a D, I'd be good. But who k nows!
ReplyDeleteReally well done!!! Whooo.. here's to the next 20!
ReplyDelete