My Goals for this week....
NO FAST FOOD! NO EXCUSES! AT ALL! NONE!
AND 8 HRS OF CARDIO WITH 2-3 KETTLEBELL SESSIONS!
ONLY Low Carb Monsters, if any.
Only sweet tea made with splenda, if any.
I'll write about my day today...tomorrow! :/ (not so great on food or calories or workouts)
xoxo,
Lizzle
P.S. And a few personal goals:
Figure out what my insecurity triggers are with men.
Just be happy with S, no drama causing on my part all week, big goal! :D
MINI ANNOUNCEMENT:
I'd been being Procrastinator of the Month and hadn't actually reserved Mine and Beth's hotel room for BOOBs in September..... ta da....WELL I DID TODAY! We're all set to go, rooms booked, my plane tickets are exchanged to be going to Chicago (so free for me baby) and it's all taken care of! Super stoked!
AND 8 HRS OF CARDIO WITH 2-3 KETTLEBELL SESSIONS!
ONLY Low Carb Monsters, if any.
Only sweet tea made with splenda, if any.
I'll write about my day today...tomorrow! :/ (not so great on food or calories or workouts)
xoxo,
Lizzle
P.S. And a few personal goals:
Figure out what my insecurity triggers are with men.
Just be happy with S, no drama causing on my part all week, big goal! :D
MINI ANNOUNCEMENT:
I'd been being Procrastinator of the Month and hadn't actually reserved Mine and Beth's hotel room for BOOBs in September..... ta da....WELL I DID TODAY! We're all set to go, rooms booked, my plane tickets are exchanged to be going to Chicago (so free for me baby) and it's all taken care of! Super stoked!
Good luck with your goals this week! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteGreat goals and I'm glad you are booked for chicago! it will be super fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat goals!! I gotta do some of the same. Need to get organized STAT!!
ReplyDeleteYES on Chicago!
ReplyDeleteGuess what I'm doing as of tomorrow? Cutting out caffeine - will you hold my hand?