...and there was a dress...and a hurricane :/
I think we all have that one piece of clothing we wanted to get into when losing weight. FOR ME, its a prom dress! Through high school I was 170-200 lbs. At 16 I set around 180 lbs. My Mom said she would buy me any dress I wanted for prom, but the one catch was that it had to be one size smaller than I currently was. So my mom bought me this $500, gold, JLo inspired dress in a 14! Sadly, that was not enough motivation to help me lose weight. IT NEVER FIT, FROM DAY 1. I ended up wearing this black n white dress OF MY MOMS (wah wah!) N hated the whole experience. Throughout the years I Carried it with me with every move, kept it n the back of my closet, for 9 yrs. About two yrs ago (when I was 295) my thigh wouldn't even fit n it n I almost got rid of it because it depressed me. It was a physical symbol of my failure. I put it on today.... AND IT FIT!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can accurately describe in words how amazing that felt, how rewarding, how proud! My hea...

PS, the one here where I see the biggest difference is the side view. You can see in the orange suit my stomach came out PAST my boobs and my lower stomach and thighs came out even w/ my boobs. Now my boobs stick out further than everything else, as they should! If I just look at in relation to my boobs, I see a big change!
ReplyDeleteWow - sexy lady in red! You look awesome.
ReplyDeleteYou are just soooo cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteGO girl!!
ReplyDeleteyou go girl! proof that a picture is worth a 1,000 words. you've got 6 here that should put any doubt that you've come a long way out of your mind!!! keep up the great work
ReplyDeleteI can most definately see a difference!! I wish 45 lbs down showed that big of a difference for me!
ReplyDeletefan-tab-u-lous progress gf! You look great :o)
ReplyDeleteThank you everybody!~
ReplyDelete